Too busy to tag but have closets FULL and want to consign your items?
WeeTag Express is for YOU!
Let us do most of the work while you still get the benefits of consigning with mom2mom.
$10 charge per 150 items (This is in addition to the consigner fee paid when registering. This is a supply charge for ink/cardstock/pins, etc.).
1. YOU get your items together.
2. WE organize, hang, price and tag your items AND get them to the sale location for you.
3. YOU get to shop at the consignor presale.
4. YOU get to earn 50% of the selling price.
5. YOU get to decide if you want to pick up or donate your unsold items.
WeeTag Express Tagging Service will work on a first come first served basis and space is VERY LIMITED! The earlier you contact us, the better your chances of being able to use our service. When all available slots are taken, we will begin a waiting list and IF TIME ALLOWS, we will contact those on the mailing list to drop off their items.
Oversized items not accepted for WeeTag Express.
How it works
1. Schedule a drop-off time. Drop-off times are not scheduled more than two weeks in advance. Email email@example.com or call 850-324-3660. Appointments fill up fast so do not wait until right before the sale to contact us. We stop tagging for consignors about 4 weeks before the sale date.
2. Register on MyCM and pay the $10 consignor fee online. (You will pay the $10 tagging fee when you drop off your items.)
3. Wash and neatly fold your items in cardboard boxes or plastic bins. (Boxes and bins will NOT be returned.) Please do not send clothing in trash bags.
4. Print and sign the WeeTag Express agreement AND the mom2mom waiver.
5. Check your items carefully before dropping them off. Any items deemed unacceptable by mom2mom will not be returned. They will be donated. We cannot keep up with your items to return them to you if they are not tagged.
6. Drop off your items at the determined time. You must bring hangers for your items. (Hangers for sold items are NOT returned to the seller.) Turn in both of your signed waivers (consignor and WeeTag Express) and pay the $10 tagging fee. (This covers the cardstock/ink/pins, etc. needed to tag up to 150 items. If you have more than 150 items, the tagger will send you an invoice through Paypal for the additional fees.)
7. Shop at the Consignor Presale. (Check the sale schedule on our website.)
8. Watch your earnings online at MyCM. (Note: Your settlement report on MyCM will show your profit at the 70/30 split. However, your check will reflect the 50/50 split agreed upon for the WeeTag Express Service.
9. Pick up your items at the designated pick up time. ALL ITEMS LEFT AFTER THE PICK UP DEADLINE WILL BE DONATED.–NO EXCEPTIONS!