ALL CONSIGNORS (SELLERS) NEW AND RETURNING MUST REGISTER FOR EACH SALE IN ORDER TO BE ENTERED INTO THE NEW BARCODING SYSTEM!
You will be emailed a consignor (seller) number.
Everyone must and enter the information for their item tags.
Tags from previous sales do not need to be re-entered.
mom2mom does not accept any recalled items.
Please check Consumer Product Safety Commission website www.cpsc.gov
for more information on product safety, click the button below:
- $1 Entry fee required per person on Friday and Saturday. All profits will benefit "Dig Deep Give Well" a 501c3 non profit organization dedicated to providing clean water for people in developing countries.
- mom2mom is excited to introduce barcoded tags!! We are thrilled to make this change for faster check out and higher accuracy! Consignors will love the many benefits of this new system! - Cards must be printed on White Cardstock.
- No time to volunteer? Anyone interested in providing a snack or meal during sale week please contact Lisa at firstname.lastname@example.org and earn a presale ticket for the 5pm sale
- RULE CHANGE!!! EVERYONE (INCLUDING PEOPLE WHO HAVE CONSIGNED PREVIOUSLY!) MUST REGISTER!
- HELP US WITH SHOES FOR GUATEMALA! If you have shoes that your child has outgrown that you will not be able to sell at mom2mom, please consider donating them to our "shoes for guatemala." A box will be available for donations any time during our sale for this ministry. (Click here to learn more about this ministry.)
- RULE CHANGE!!! Safety pin card directly to item. (Do not punch holes for the safety pin to go through.)
- We are no longer accepting VHS tapes. DVD's, CD's and CD-Roms in original cases only!