- To clean out and cash in!
- mom2mom uses barcoded tags! This ensures accuracy for consignors as well as speeds up the check out process.
- Consignors earn 65% of their selling price.
- We do the advertising and the selling! No more garage sales.
- Consignors shop before the public at our exclusive presales.
- Name brand clothes at bargain prices!
- If your name is used as a referral, you will be entered into a drawing for special prizes. Drawings are done during the presales. You must be present to win.
Tips for New Consignors:
- Read entire website carefully, especially the merchandise preparation page.
- Because of space we are accepting spring and summer clothing only.
- No children or strollers allowed at presales.
- Tags from previous sales do not need to be re-entered.
- Bring a laundry basket to hold your items while you shop.
- Do not share your consignor number with someone.
- Hangers are not returned.
- Be careful! Do not price your items too high.
- When in doubt, leave it out! If you are not sure if an item will sell, it probably won’t.
More questions? Click here: FAQ
ALL CONSIGNORS (SELLERS) NEW AND RETURNING MUST REGISTER FOR EACH SALE IN ORDER TO BE ENTERED INTO THE BARCODING SYSTEM!
You will be emailed a consignor (seller) number.